Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/customer/www/archive.lemuelministries.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vamtam-push-menu/push-menu.php on line 80
Last night the Boggie family had a fire and the grandparents lost their kitchen hut. 
Immediately the community was there to help and the WATER truck was used to put the fire out. 

We are praising the LORD that NO ONE was injured during the fire and it did not spread to other huts. 
Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © 2015 Organisation Lemuel d'Aides aux Démunis